Is your Google Adwords Campaign Bringing you the Results you were hoping for?
Over the years countless clients have given us a call perplexed about their google adwords account. Adwords or PPC (pay-per-click) marketing can be daunting and somewhat confusing. It is often thought of as a “set it and forget it” marketing item. It’s not. Its invaluable to set up your ad groups properly and track and analyze them to be sure they are working for you and not against you. Below are some of the top items that are overlooked or addressed improperly causing you loss of sales leads money and placement due to low quality scores.
1. Keyword Overload
- Make sure to not use the same keywords for multiple a groups
- Be as targeted and specific as possible when making keyword lists.
- Analyze and track your search queries and add any that are not working to a negative keyword list.
2. Don’t overlook your landing pages
- If not set up properly you can lose leads and sales.
- Minor technical issues such as missing links can increase bounce rates.
- Make your landing pages easy to follow, informative and include an optimal sales funnel
3. Negative Quality Score
- Low quality scores increase the cost of your campaign and lower the number of impressions.This can negatively effect your entire account.
- Keep monitoring your budget and track performance. Make adjustments as necessary. It is not a set it and forget it scenario.
4. Don’t underestimate your Mobile targeting.
- By not optimizing your google adwords (PPC) landing pages for mobile can lead to a loss of sales and leads.
- Focusing on users should be your priority.
- Completely rethink the ads for mobile users to ensure success.
PPC marketing can be great way to jump start a new business but if it is not set up properly it can be a money pit. We hope that you find these tips helpful. At Infinite Design and Marketing we provide assistance as well as management of your ppc campaign, whether you just need it set up or if you need it managed, we are here to help. We provide custom landing pages to help convert your customers as well as provide them with the most valuable information based on their search and your product or services.
We provide free PPC and website design consultations to Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln and Sacramento CA.
Let us know what questions you have on PPC marketing and we will be happy to answer them. Also follow us on Facebook to see information on tips and tricks and a whole lot more.